- 1000 grams chicken breast fillets, Cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 2 Fresh Limes, Peeled with all pith removed
- 2 small Red Onions, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 cup of Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put 250gms of the diced chicken breast into the bowl.
2. Use Turbo in 2 sec pulses. Check chicken after each time until reaches the desired consistency.
3. Repeat with each batch of 250gms until you have 1kg of minced chicken breast.
4. Set aside and wash & dry bowl.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
2. Add Carrot, limes, red onion, garlic and parsley to the bowl.
3. Chop 2 secs/Sp 6. Check and repeat if would like finer.
4. Add all ingredients (including set aside chicken mince) and combine, 10 secs/Sp3. Scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Combine 5 secs/Sp3.
6. Use wet hands to roll into small bite sized balls.
7. Brown in a pan with a small amount of coconut oil until evenly browned.
8. Transfer to an oven tray and cook for 15 minutes (or until cooked through).
Accessories you need
These are great as an appetizer or snack, or as a meat with salad or vegetables as a main.
Perfect for little fingers.
Great for freezing once cooked and easily reheated in varoma.
Could be steamed, if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Creamy Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Vol au Vents
- Savoury Streusel Muffins