- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tumeric
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, (or more if you like it hot!)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 6 chicken thighs, Diced
- 400-500 grams pumpkin, (cooked and pureed - see EDC)
- 2 Zucchinis, Sliced
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
Add onion to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down bowl. Add coconut ol and all spices and saute for 3 minutes, varoma, speed 1. Scrape down bowl and saute for 1 minute, varoma, speed 1.
Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, varoma, reverse, speed soft
Add the pumpkin and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degree, reverse, speed soft
Add the zucchinis and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Serve with cauli rice and fresh coriander: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/side-dishes-recipes/cauli-rice-paleogaps-grain-gluten-free/143214
Recipe adapted from: //www.themerrymakersisters.com.au/easy-paleo-chicken-curry/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Scalloped Potatoes