- 2 tbsp coriander seeds Whole
- 1 1/2 tbsp cardamom seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cumin Seeds Whole
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 1 - 2 tbsp olive oil
- 440 g Pineapple, mango and banana, Chopped
- 150 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 100 g coconut water OR water
- 750 g Skinless chicken thigh fillet, Cut into large fillets
- 200 g Pouring coconut milk
- 1 fresh chilli, De seeded and finely chpd
- 1 - 2 tbsp garam masala, Low salt
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 cm fresh ginger, peeled, This is actually for earlier in the dish
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- A wedge of lime
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place coriander, cardamom and cumin seeds into mixing bowl and dry roast 2min/120C/speed1. Allow to cool slightly, then insert measuring cup and mill 1min/speed10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place garlic cloves, fresh ginger and brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed7 . Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3. Add olive oil and sauté 3min/120C/speed1.
4. Add pineapple, mango and banana and coconut water to mixing bowl and purée 1min/speed8.
5. Add chicken thigh pieces, pouring coconut cream, chilli (if using), 1 tbsp garam masala, ground turmeric and reserved spice mix (coriander, cardamom and cumin) and cook 17min/100C/Reverse blade/speed1.
6. Add extra garam masala if required and sprinkle with fresh coriander.
7. Serve with vegetables if following a Paleo diet.
Accessories you need
This is yummy whether you are following a Paleo diet or not.
my husband had his served on a bed or rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- AUTHENTIC THAI CASHEW CHICKEN