- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 25 g Butter
- 600g pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp TM vege stock
- 700g water
- 400 g Basmati or Jasmine rice, washed
- 1000g water
- 14 chicken drumsticks
- 300g Beans, toppped and tailed
- 300g carrots, cut julienne style
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place rice into basket and into mixing bowl.
Add the water and set 8 minutes/Varoma/speed 4
Once finished place into a thermoserver and allow to finish cooking, absorption method
Place all into a jar, mix and set aside
Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed7
Add butter and saute 2 min/120/speed1
Add pumpkin and carrots and chop 10 sec/speed 7Scrape down sides of the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. (Make sure the water does not go past the maximum levels).
Place lid and varoma on top
On Varoma tray, place the drumsticks, top and tail to maximize amount. Place the balance into the dish, making sure that there is enough gaps for the steam to come through.
Dust with Paprika Seasoning
Steam 20 minutes/varoma/speed 1
Turn drumsticks over and repeat the dusting of Paprika Seasonings on the other side. Steam 15 min/varoma/speed 1
Add the vegetables into the varoma dish and steam a further 5 min/Varoma/speed 1
Set aside in a thermoserver (the oval is lovely).
Blend the soup 1 min/speed 5 and slowly increase to speed 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby