- 100 grams kellogg's corn flakes
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 kg chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sour cream or yoghurt, to serve (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 200˚C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
Put parmesan cheese into TM bowl and grate 5 seconds/speed 8.
Leave parmesan cheese in TM bowl then add in the corn flakes. Mix 5 seconds/speed 8.
Get out 2 shallow bowls. Place parmesan cheese and corn flake crumb mixture into 1 bowl. In the other bowl lightly whisk 2 eggs.
Cut chicken into strips.
Dip chicken strips into the eggs then coat in the crumb mixture. Place chicken onto the baking tray and spray lightly with oil.
Bake chicken for about 5 minutes, turn and spray with more oil, then bake for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with sour cream or yoghurt (optional)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken