- 15 g ginger, peeled
- 100 g peanut butter (smooth)
- 80 g soy sauce
- 50 g Maple syrup
- 20 g sesame oil
- 400 g chicken tenderloins, cut into bite size pieces
- 400 g coconut milk tin
- 250 g rice
- 300 g water
- 400 g mixed vegetables, (capsicum, carrot, zucchini, broccoli)
- sesame seeds (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ginger to bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add sesame oil and saute 1minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add peanut butter, soy sauce and maple syrup and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Set aside approximately half of the marinade. Add the chicken to the thermomix bowl (with remaining marinade) and mix 10 seconds , speed 1.5.
Place coated chicken on varoma tray. Do not rinse thermomix bowl.
Add coconut milk and water to bowl. Insert simmer basket. Add rice (no need to rinse). Place Varoma with chicken into position and cook 15 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 3.
Stir chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds if using. Add vegetables to varoma dish. Cook 8 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 3.
Check chicken and vegetables are cooked and set aside in thermoserver. Set aside rice in thermoserver.
Drain the "sauce" into a jug. Add 200g of this reserved sauce into thermomix bowl. Add the reserved marinade and cook 2minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3. Pour over the chicken/veg/rice and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Pumpkin and mix veg soup
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce