- 500 grams boneless skinless chicken thighs, Cubed approx 2cms
- 1 onion, Cut into quarter’s
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Butter, Cubed
- 70 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 1 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 120 grams water
- 85 grams honey
- 2 level teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 level teaspoons curry powder
- 1 level teaspoons chilli flake, dried, More or less to taste
- 1 frozen peas, If wanted
- 1 Frozen corn or corn spears, If wanted
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- • Add onion & garlic into mixing bowl "Closed lid" . Place lid & measuring cup.
• Chop, 4 seconds, speed 5
• Scrape sides with spatula
• Add 30 grams of butter
• Cook 3 minutes @ 100 on speed 1 "Gentle stir setting"
• Add peanut butter, chicken stock paste, water, honey, mustard, curry powder & chilli flakes. Place lid & measuring cup.
• Cook 3 minutes, varoma "Gentle stir setting" (reverse)
• Add cubed chicken thigh. Place Lid & Measuring cup.
• Cook 12 minutes, varoma temp, "Gentle stir setting" (reverse) If adding veges - stop cook with 3 minutes remaining, add in veges & continue cook.
• Place in serving bowl or thermoserver
- • Use rice cooker mode to cook your rice.
I like to use the cookidoo guided boiled rice recipe.
Sauce & Chicken
Accessories you need
Total chicken & satay sauce time is 20 minutes.
rice cooker mode 20-29 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe