- 6 pieces Chicken Breast Tenders
- 300 g Pearl Cous Cous
- 100 g Barley
- 500 g chicken stock
- 400 g sliced green beans
- 1 tsp Masterfoods Moroccan spice mix
- 1 tsp Butter
Recipe is created for
Put chicken stock in TM Bowl. Put in Basket and fill with with Cous Cous and Barley. Pop lid on top.
Coat Chicken tenders in Moroccan Spice Seasoning and lay in bottom Varoma tray. Put sliced Beans on top Varoma Tray
Cook 22minutes, Speed three, Varoma Temperature.
Stir a knob og buter through Cous Cous and Barley before serving with Chicken and beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- GF Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Spinach Lasagna
- Lamb Koftas with Yoghurt Dressing
- Slow Cooked Braised Pork Belly
- Dill Sauce
- Variation Weekender Biscuits
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Lemon Curd
- The Best Keto Brioche Buns Ever!
- Low Calorie Custard Puffs
- Biscoff Oatmeal Biscuits
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Crunchy Brekkie Bites
- Chicken Pumpkin and Spinach Cannelloni
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie