- 6 pieces Chicken Breast Tenders
- 300 g Pearl Cous Cous
- 100 g Barley
- 500 g chicken stock
- 400 g sliced green beans
- 1 tsp Masterfoods Moroccan spice mix
- 1 tsp Butter
Recipe is created for
Put chicken stock in TM Bowl. Put in Basket and fill with with Cous Cous and Barley. Pop lid on top.
Coat Chicken tenders in Moroccan Spice Seasoning and lay in bottom Varoma tray. Put sliced Beans on top Varoma Tray
Cook 22minutes, Speed three, Varoma Temperature.
Stir a knob og buter through Cous Cous and Barley before serving with Chicken and beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Dog Biscuits
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits