- 6 pieces Chicken Breast Tenders
- 300 g Pearl Cous Cous
- 100 g Barley
- 500 g chicken stock
- 400 g sliced green beans
- 1 tsp Masterfoods Moroccan spice mix
- 1 tsp Butter
8Recipe is created for
Put chicken stock in TM Bowl. Put in Basket and fill with with Cous Cous and Barley. Pop lid on top.
Coat Chicken tenders in Moroccan Spice Seasoning and lay in bottom Varoma tray. Put sliced Beans on top Varoma Tray
Cook 22minutes, Speed three, Varoma Temperature.
Stir a knob og buter through Cous Cous and Barley before serving with Chicken and beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Salted caramel sauce