- 2-3 cloves garlic, Be generous if you like garlic
- 1 portion chilli-seeded, Red or green (red is nicer) seeded or not seeded depending on your preference for heat
- 1 bunch parsley, flat leaf preferably. (be generous)
- 1 portion brown onion, Large!
- 1 heaped tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 heaped tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 500 grams pork mince, You can use beef or chicken (but pork is best!)
- 1 teaspoon salt, Pink himalayan is my fave
- 1 pinch black pepper, you can leave this out if you prefer!
- 3 cubes Butter, use more if needed! Not salted
- 1 heaped tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 portion egg
- 1 portion carrot
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients (BUT NOT THE BUTTER) into your thermomix (this works for TM5 OR TM31 (and maybe TM21)).
BLEND everything together for 10 seconds/speed 8.
Scrape sides of bowl.
Then IF NEEDED blend for a further 10 seconds. use spatula through lid hole to assist in mixing if needed.
Your mixture should be well combined and wet.
Then melt butter in a decent pan on your stove, wet your hands with WATER and make palm sized patties.
Place in the pan and cook ( be generous with the butter - it's good for you).
When they are brown on both sides (about 5 mins each side) they will be done. Use a medium heat (if using hot-flip often).
Serve with a yummy salad or eat alone. Hot or cold. These are delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies