- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 100 g sundried tomatoes
- 30 g oil, reserved from sundried tomatoes
- 120 g bacon, diced
- 400 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 2 tbsp Chicken stock powder
- 1.1 l water
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- Salt/Peper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Autumn Christmas Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Low budget Quick Appetizer Main course Side dish Italian Rice dish
1. Place parmesan cubes into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside, clean and dry bowl.
2. Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
3. Add sundried tomatoes to the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6. Scrape down bowl
4. Add bacon and oil (reserved from sun dried tomatoes) to mixing bowl and saute 2 mins/100//speed 2
5. Add rice and wine and saute 2 min/100//speed 2.
6. Add remainder of ingredients and cook 16-17 min/100//speed 2/rice basket on top of lid.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to thermoserver (5 mins) before serving
8. Serve with sprinkled parmesan
Placeing the rice basket on top on lid during final cooking stage reduces any splatter that may come out normally
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Three cup duck tongue