- 1000 grams Beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 small handful parsley
- 1 zucchini, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Quartered
- 100 grams white rice
- 1 Cup Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 Cup water
Chop Garlic, Parsley and Onion 5secs/Sp8
Add Zucchini and Carrot. Chop 5secs/Sp 8. Rpt if necessary.
Add mince. Combine 10secs/Sp 4. Scrape sides add rice and repeat, 10secs/Sp 4.
Roll mixture into walnut sized balls. Place balls into a baking dish.
Combine soup and water 10secs/Sp 5. Warm soup 5mins/90 degrees. Pour over meatballs, cover with foil and bake 30mins. Stir then bake another 20mins uncovered.
These go well served on pasta or rice or served with some mash and steamed vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Super Soft Cheese and Bacon Rolls