- 1 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoons cumin seed
- 500 g pork mince
- 70 g quinoa
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g water
- 100 g Firm Feta Cheese, cut into 1 to 2 cm cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the fennela and cumin seeds to the bowl and toast 3 minutes, varoma temp, speed 2, MC off. Cool to about 60°C then mill speed 10, 20 seconds, MC on.
2. Add the pork mince and quinoa to the mixing bowl and season. Mix speed 4, 6 seconds.
3. Take a dessertspoon full of mixture and roll into a ball. Press into a disc shape and place a cube of feta on it. Bring the pork mince up over the feta. Repeat this until all pork is used. Place the meatbls in the simmering basket and set aside.
4. Without washing the mixing bowl add the onion and garlic and chop 3 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down the bowl and add the carrot and zucchini. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 6. Scrape down the bowl and add the oil. Cook 3 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
5. Add the tomates, stock and water to the bowl and put the simmering basket in place.
6. Cook for 10 minutes, 100°C, speed 3, MC off.
7. Gently stir the meatballs and cook for a further 10 minutes, 100°C, speed 3, MC off.
8. Put the meatballs in a thermoserver and pour the sauce over the top.
Serve with cauliflower puree or mashed potato and steamed veges.
Also good with cubes of mozarella in the centre.
Adapted for Thermomix from Taste magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Rice and lentils (majadra)