- 10 grams cornflour
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams wholegrain mustard
- 135 grams tomato sauce
- 30 grams Soya Sauce
- half teaspoon sage (dried)
- 250 grams diluted pineapple juice (from can)
- 1 large onion
- 1 red capsicum - chopped into chunks
- 1 green capsicum - chopped into chunks
- 4 celery stalks - chopped into chunks
- 16 Pork Chipolata Sausages
- 1 can pineapple chunks/pieces
- 220 grams basmati rice
- 1200 grams water (hot from tap)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
° Add cornflour and raw sugar to the mixing bowl
° Mill for 10 seconds on speed 10
° Scrape down the sides with spatula
° Add mustard, tomato sauce, soya sauce and dried sage
° Mix for 5 seconds on speed 3
° Turn scales on and 'tare' to zero. Tip juice only from opened can of pineapple chunks into mixing bowl. Top up with water till scales read 250g.
° Set remaining pineapple chunks aside
° Cook for 10 minutes at 120°C on speed 1
° While sauce is cooking cut up the vegetables (onion, capsicum and celery) and place into the varoma dish.
° Place pricked chipolata sausages onto varoma tray
° When sauce is cooked place it into the thermoserver along with the reserved pineapple chunks
° No need to clean mixing bowl - just fill with 1200g hot water
° Place varoma into position
° Cook for 25 minutes on Varoma and speed 2
° When cooked, mix the vegetables and chipolata sausages through the sauce and pineapple chunks in the thermoserver
° Serve with the cooked rice
Pre-heat your thermoserver with boiling water before placing sauce into it
Cut the chipolata sausages into bitesize pieces before mixing them through the sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned cream buns with mock cream filling
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Passionfruit Sponge Cake
- Nutella Stuffed Choc Chip Cookies
- Portuguese tarts
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- Dairy Free Custard