- 40 g brown onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 50 g oil
- 5 pieces Pork strips cubed
- 2 tablespoon thermomix vegetable stock
- 2 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3 sprig fresh basil
Add onion and garlic to TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds speed 6.
Add oil and cook for 3 minutes varoma temperature speed 2 MC off
Add Pork cubes and stock and cook for 10 minutes varoma temperature speed 2 ,MC off. The Bottom of the TM bowl will go brown, and that's a good thing
Add fresh diced tomato and cook further 10 minutes , varoma temperature speed 2 ,MC off.
Add Basil and cook further 2 minutes , varoma temperature speed 2 ,MC off.
Eat with steam rice and if you are game enough try with my chilli recipe.
PORK WITH BASIL
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen