- 500 grams Pork, Diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion
- 12 basil leaves, fresh and torn
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 100 grams sundried tomatoes
- 1 small zuchinni, Chopped into large pieces
- 1 small broccoli, Florets only
- 1 tomato, Quartered
- 1 can lentils, drained and rinsed
- 200 grams pasta spirals
- 30 grams oilve oil
- 100 grams water
- 30 grams dry white wine
- 180 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon TM stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- pepper, To taste
Cook pasta as per instructions in every day cook book. Drain and set aside in thermo server.
place garlic, basil, Italian herbs, turmeric and all vegetables into TM bowl.
Chop for 4 seconds, speed 7
Add oil and cook for 3 minutes, 100oC on speed 1
Add pork,lentils,water,stock,cream and wine and cook for 10 minutes, 90oC speed 2
Stir in tomato sauce and pepper to taste.
stir through reserved pasta
Accessories you need
Only use mc when chopping vegetables. No need when cooking meal, this will allow liquids to reduce
Can be thickened by adding two teaspoons of corn flour in one tablespoon of water and stirred through
Pasta can be left out to make a lovely soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles