- 1 onion, peeled and 1/4rd
- 2 apples, cored and chopped, big dice
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder, to taste
- 40 g ghee/butter/oil
- 400ml can coconut milk/cream
- 250 g cooked chicken, cut into large chunks as they will disintegrate once added and further cooked
- 1 tsp Chicken stock powder
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup sultanas, optional
- chopped coriander to serve, optional
- cooked rice to serve
1. Add onion to the bowl, chop sp4/5-8 secs.
2. Add butter, apples, garlic and curry powder to the and cook at Varoma/5mins/sp1/.
3. Add coconut milk, chicken, stock powder, S & P, and cook 100°C/ 8-10 mins//.
4. Add optional sultanas at 5 minute mark.
5. Thicken with a cornflour slurry if needed.
Serve with rice and sprinkle with coriander.
A great way to use up any suitable cooked meats or veggies.
Join my Facebook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart