- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 500 g water
- 600 g zucchini, cut into pieces
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into quaters
- 100 g ham slices
- 4 eggs
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream, optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, ground
- 12 Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff Mini Tortillas
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl & grate 10sec/speed 9.
Transfer into a bowl & set aside.
- Add water into mixing bowl. Place varoma dish into postion & weigh 300g of zucchini into it, Add tray & weigh 300g Zucchini on to tray, sercure lid & steam 15min/varoma/speed 1. Remove Varoma & set aside to drain. Rinse & dry mixing bowl (optional)
- preheat oven 180°c Place baking paper on to tray and place 12 old el paso stand n stuff boats on to tray.
- place oil & onion into mixing bowl & chop 3sec/speed 5 then cook 5min/varoma/speed1
- add reserved zucchini & mix 3sec/speed4. set aside to cool in mixing bowl for 10 min
- add ham, eggs, cream, salt, pepper & reserved cheese to mixture & mix 4sec/speed3
- Carefuly pour mixture into boats, sprinkle with some tasty cheese (optional) and bake for 40mins or until firm & golden. Alow to cool before serving
These freeze well & are great for kids lunches & snacks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing