- 100g white quinoa
- 100g Red Quinoa
- 1000g water
- 250g green beans sliced
- 300g broccolini
- 100g prosciutto torn into bits
- 2 shallots
- 40g balsamic vinegar
- 20g olive oil
- 10g wholegrain seeded mustard
- 500g sliced chicken breasts or tenderloins
1. Weigh quinoa into the simmering basket then wash until no bubble form.
2. Add water to bowl and place simmering basket inside. Cook quinoa 15mins/Var/sp4
3. While quinoa is cooking prepare greens. Put in varoma base and place on top when 4 mins remaining .
4. Remove greens and wash under tap to stop cooking process and remove simmering basket and allow to drain. If you want it to be a warm salad place both in thermoserver or for a cold summer salad just set aside to cool.
5. Pour out and discard remainig liquid from thermomix (no need to clean bowl) and add the prosciutto and 10g oil. Cook 4mins/Var//sp1.
6. Remove from thermomix and place in thermoserver or set aside to cool.
7. Add to thermomix bowl shallots and chop sp6/3sec. Then add remaining dressing ingredients of oil, balsamic, mustard and mix sp3/5sec.
8 Toss the greens, proscuitto and dressing through the quinoa and serve immediately warm or later cold. High in protien it is a filling meal.
500g chicken breast can be added to this dish if wanting to serve a larger amount of people. Place the sliced breast in the varoma tray at step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Spiced pear & vanilla sorbet
- Mango & Lime Torte
- Chocolate Mudslide
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Decadent Nougat Chocolate Cake
- Chia tea moist cake
- Savoury Gluten free bread
- Quinoa, Sweet potato and halloumi cakes
- Sugar & Gluten free biscuits
- Perfect Pumpkin Soup