- 1 onion, small
- 1/2 zucchini
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 20 grams tomato sauce
- 20 grams Bbq sauce
- 10 grams Worchestershire sauce
- 10 grams seeded mustard
- Oil of choice for frying
Add onion and zucchini to mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 - 15 seconds / / speed 5 until combined.
Divide mixture into 12 rissoles. Preheat BBQ or Frying pan with a drizzle of oil, when heated press rissole onto bbq or pan with egg flip until about 1cm thick. Cook for 5-7 mintutes per side or until cooked through.
Accessories you need
Rissoles are nice made up into burgers or served with mashed potato and vegies. To make sure it is Gluten Free check all of your sauces.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Thermo Papa's Monsta Pasta Sauce
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
- Zucchuni Pickle
- BBQ Sauce
- Bean Salad
- Bacon and Corn Fritters
- Seham’s Kebba Naya Walnut Paste
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice