- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning mix of your choice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 15 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 5 grams soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper optional
8Recipe is created for
- Chop garlic and onion 4 sec speed 7
- Combine all ingredients and mix 8 sec speed 6
- Roll in to balls
- Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
Tip: don’t turn too often in the cooking process, as there is no binding agent (breadcrumbs or flour) to keep lowish Carb. If that does not concern you, add breadcrumbs or flour to keep together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara