- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning mix of your choice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 15 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 5 grams soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper optional
Recipe is created for
- Chop garlic and onion 4 sec speed 7
- Combine all ingredients and mix 8 sec speed 6
- Roll in to balls
- Cook in fry pan or on BBQ
Tip: don’t turn too often in the cooking process, as there is no binding agent (breadcrumbs or flour) to keep lowish Carb. If that does not concern you, add breadcrumbs or flour to keep together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover