- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 500 grams mince beef, Lean
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop - 2-3 secs on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides with spatula and repeat if necessary.
3. Weigh mince in bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Mix all ingredients with measuring cup in place - on speed 3 for approx 30 secs or until combined. Add more breadcrumbs if too wet.
6. Use spatula to remove mince mixture and make patties/rissoles to your own preference. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
7. Cook in a frypan or on the BBQ. Serve with mash and veges or chips and salad! ENJOY!!
I weigh my patties to approx 115-120grams and use a Tupperware hamburger press to ensure they are all uniform and cook evenly.
Make your own breadcrumbs using left over ends of a loaf. I freeze my ends and whip up fresh breadcrumbs as the first step before I start the rest of the process
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice