- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 500 grams mince beef, Lean
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (approx)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
17minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
1. Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop - 2-3 secs on speed 7
2. Scrape down sides with spatula and repeat if necessary.
3. Weigh mince in bowl.
4. Add remaining ingredients.
5. Mix all ingredients with measuring cup in place - on speed 3 for approx 30 secs or until combined. Add more breadcrumbs if too wet.
6. Use spatula to remove mince mixture and make patties/rissoles to your own preference. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
7. Cook in a frypan or on the BBQ. Serve with mash and veges or chips and salad! ENJOY!!
I weigh my patties to approx 115-120grams and use a Tupperware hamburger press to ensure they are all uniform and cook evenly.
Make your own breadcrumbs using left over ends of a loaf. I freeze my ends and whip up fresh breadcrumbs as the first step before I start the rest of the process
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli