THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1000 grams chicken thigh
- 6 pieces Bacon/Prosciutto
- 150 grams red capsicum, Pieces
- 50 grams rocket
- 50 grams sundried tomatoes
- 100 grams Cashews (unsalted)
- 150 grams mozzarella, Cubed
- 200 grams Pearl Cous Cous
- 1200 grams water, warm
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place the bacon or prosciutto on a thermo mat laid out flat with chicken thigh opened out flat on top.
Place all sauce ingredients into thermomix bowl and blend on speed 9 for 6 seconds.
Place 1tbs of mixture on each thigh and fold in hlaf making sure bacon wraps the whole way around.
Place all thighs onto varoma tray and place lid on.
5.Add warm water to bowl, no need to rinse from previous step, add vege stock, insert basket and add pearl cous cous.
6.Add lid and varoma to top of bowl, set 30 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 2.
7.At end time add fresh vegetables to varoma bowl, check chicken and cous cous (remove if required), then cook 5 minutes varoma temperature, speed 2.
8.Serve chicken on bed of cous cous, with scattered vegetables.
Chicken and Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto