- 400 g beef sirloin, sliced
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g oil, plus 10g for greasing the container
- 200 g bacon, diced 0.5 cm cubes
- 1 egg
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1000 g water
- 30 g green onions, chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the slices of beef in the freezer for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, place bread crumbs and mil into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place onions, garlic and butter into the bowl. Chop 2 sec. / Speed 5.
3. Cook without measuring cook for 5 min. / Varoma temperature / speed 2.
4. Add the bacon and sauté without measuring cup 7 min. / Varoma / Speed 4.
5. Add the partly frozen beef mince to the bowl.
6. Add egg and soaked bread with the milk, salt, pepper, browned bacon and onions, stir 10 seconds. / Speed 4.
7. Grease the loaf tin with vegetable oil, put in the mixture fromm the Thermomix bowl, cover with foil and place in the bottom of the Varoma. Pour water ito the bowl, put the Varoma in place, the lid on and set 40 min. / Varoma / Speed 2.
8. Serve sprinkled with chopped green onions. You can also serve with horseradish, mustard and pickles.
Meat Loaf is known in more than 20 countries. In addition to Europe, meat loaf is enjoyed in the Philippines, Mongolia, Vietnam, and so on.
This recipe was originally published in Russian in the Russian Thermomix calendar - Maarch, 2015.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)
- Mint Dip
- Cale's Crepes
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam