- 1 brown onion
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 700 g Beef, cut into thin strips
- pinch salt, to taste
- 60 g tomato paste, TM style (or bought)
- 1 tsp beef stock, TM style (or bought)
- t tbsp cornflour
- 130 g sour cream
- 2 piece carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Basmati or Jasmine rice, TM style
- 40 g Worchestershire sauce
Place onion into mixing bowl - chop 3 sec,/speed 7 - scrape bown sides
Add Butter and Praprika - saute 3 min/ Varoma/speed 1
Add Beef, salt and beef stock - cook 10mins/100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Add remaning ingredients except peas (and any other veggies you would like your kids to eat), - cook 10mins/ 100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Add peas - cook 5 mins/100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Place Stroganoff in server and cook rice as per EDC.
Eat and enjoy
Also great with mashed potato or pasta.
Grate other veggies into the mix and hide from the kids - great way to get them in without them knowing.
This is great for kids as it is not spicy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages