- 1 brown onion
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 700 g Beef, cut into thin strips
- pinch salt, to taste
- 60 g tomato paste, TM style (or bought)
- 1 tsp beef stock, TM style (or bought)
- t tbsp cornflour
- 130 g sour cream
- 2 piece carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Basmati or Jasmine rice, TM style
- 40 g Worchestershire sauce
Place onion into mixing bowl - chop 3 sec,/speed 7 - scrape bown sides
Add Butter and Praprika - saute 3 min/ Varoma/speed 1
Add Beef, salt and beef stock - cook 10mins/100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Add remaning ingredients except peas (and any other veggies you would like your kids to eat), - cook 10mins/ 100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Add peas - cook 5 mins/100C/ /speed 1, with MC removed and TM basket on mixing bowl lid.
Place Stroganoff in server and cook rice as per EDC.
Eat and enjoy
Also great with mashed potato or pasta.
Grate other veggies into the mix and hide from the kids - great way to get them in without them knowing.
This is great for kids as it is not spicy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes