- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cm fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 brown onion, small
- 2 red chilli
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shao Hsing Chinese wine or dry sherry
- 3 sprig fresh coriander
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 230 g tin water chestnuts
- 4 mushrooms
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- baby cos lettuce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place mushrooms, water chestnuts, capsicum and coriander into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5. Transfer water chestnut mix into a seperate bowl and set aside.
Place ginger, garlic, brown onion and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add the sesame oil and saute for 3 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add the minced pork and cook for 10 mins/Varoma/speed 1.
Add the water chestnut mix, soy sauce, oyster sauce, chinese wine, cornflour and cook for a further 3-4 minutes/Varoma//speed 1.
Add the shallots and stir through 30 sec//speed 2.
Serve in lettuce leaf cups.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)