- 2 level tbsp soy sauce2
- 2 level tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 dashes fish sauce1
- 60 grams peanut butter11
- 1 level tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 270 grams coconut cream
- 600 grams skinless chicken thigh fillets, Bite size pcs
- 1 cloves garlic
- 80 grams onions
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion , garlic and splash oil 3 sec speed 5
2. Sauté 2min 100 deg sp1
3. Add sauces, peanut butter, brown sugar mix 10sec spd 2
4. Add chicken and cook 15min 100 deg speed 1
5. Add coconut cream cook 2 min 90 deg speed 1
6. Serve with steam rice
Excellent next day .... Chicken can be increased as ample sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken