- 1 --- cup Hot Water
- 1-2 tablespoons TM veggie stock concentrate
- 4 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
1. blitz garlic and onion in TM speed 5 for 5 sec
2. add all ingredients to TM
3. Cook /speed 1/17 minutes/100deg
4. Chill out and read a book with the kids, have a shower, check FB while dinner cooks.
Serve with steamed rice and steamed vegetables (we make it first with the steamed rice in the bowl and veggies in the varoma, and then keep them warm in a thermoserver while you cook the chicken)
You can double the curry powder, Mr Fusspot is happy with 1 teaspoon.
We use light smooth peanut butter, however you could use any variation.
You could be a tad fancy and sprinkle some toasted peanuts and coriander to serve.
Accessories you need
If you find the sauce is too runny for your liking, add another 2mins on the machine at 100deg and take the MC out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.