- 800 gram sausages
- 1 package pasta
- 1 onion
- 250 grams bacon
- 300 grams mushrooms
- 30 grams oil
- 1 can tomato
- 2 tablespoons Vegetables stock paste
- 200 gram mixed frozen vegetables
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sausages in Veroma dish and set aside (ladder stack works best for this)
2. Boil kettle and fill server with water to cook pasta
3. Add onion to jug 2 seconds speed 6
4. Add bacon and mushrooms (cut in half)
5. Add oil and cook 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
6. Scrape down sides
7. Add tin of tomatoes, vegetables stock paste to jug
8. Put vermoa in place to cook 20 minutes vermoa speed 2.5
9. Remove sausages keep liquid in bowl
10. At this point you can choose to peel sausages and slice as preferred
11. Add sausages to jug along with frozen vegetables
12. Cook 10 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 1
13. Once cooked drain loquats from pasta and discard
14. Add pasta and sausage mix to server and combine with a spoon
15. Serve and enjoys
Keep an eye on your pasta follow time on packet as to cooking time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Tuna Dip
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake