- 8 sausages
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 6 slices shortcut bacon, diced
- 10 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 50 grams dried red lentils
- 4 portions mash potato to serve
Place sausages in the large varoma bowl. Set aside for now.
Place carrot and zucchini in the bowl. Blitz on speed 8 for 5 secs. Place into a bowl and set aside. You could use any vegetables you like at this stage.
Place onions, leek and garlic into bowl. Blitz on speed 9 for 5 secs. Scrape down. Repeat.
Add bacon and oil. Place varoma tray on top
Cook at 100 degrees, 5 minutes, reverse, speed 2.
Once done take the varoma off, add carrot and zucchini mix, water, lentils, tomatoes, pepper and stock to tmx bowl and put the varoma back in place.
Cook at varoma temperature, 15 minutes, reverse, speed 2.
Once done remove the varoma tray. Remove skins from sausages and slice.
Attach the butterfly to the bowl.
Add the sausages. Cook at 100 degrees, 5 minutes, reverse, speed 1.
I put the sausage mixture in the Thermoserver, wash the bowl out and make EDC mash to serve it on. You could serve this over rice, pasta, cous cous etc instead. You can also steam additional vegetables along with the sausages to serve on the side of needed.
This makes 4-6 serves depending on serving sizes. Most that have tried this say it feeds a family of four plus two serves for lunch teh next day.
You could steam your poattaoes in the varoma at the same time to make your mash.
I've make this in advance for dinner as it reheats well. You can place the leftovers in the freezer for a quick reheatable dinner for another night. It thaws and reheats well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'