- 1 package raw sausages
- 150 grams broccoli, Cut into pieces
- 150 grams cauliflower, Cut into pieces
- 4 pieces carrots, Sliced evenly
- 600 grams potato, Cut into small pieces
- 800 gram water
- 1 level tbsp chicken stock paste
- 350 grams onion, Cut into eighths
- 2 level teaspoons soy sauce
- 1.5 level teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 level tbsp olive oil
- 40 grams cornflour
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place simmering basket onto mixing bowl lid and weigh potato into it. Set aside.
2. Place varoma dish in place. Put the sausage into the dish.
3. Add varoma tray and weigh broccoli & cauliflower and carrots onto it. Set aside.
4. Place stock and 800g water into the mixing bowl. 12min/100°C/speed 3
5. Insert simmering basket with potato into mixing bowl. Place varoma with sausages and vegetables into position. Secure varoma lid and steam 20min/Varoma/speed 2 or until sausages are cooked through.
6. Transfer sausages and vegetables to a thermo bowl or cover to keep warm.
7. Remove simmering basket with spatula and set aside. Keep warm.
8. Set aside liquid from the mixing bowl.
9. Place onion and olive oil in the mixing bowl and cook 10min/Varoma/speed 2without measuring cup. While waiting cut sausages into desired size.
10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl. Add 500g of the reserved liquid.
11. Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Place lid on withoutMC. Cook 5mins/varoma/speed 2.
12. Place 2tbsp cornflour in a small bowl and mix with water.
13. Remove mixing bowl and scrape down side and add cornflour paste. Cook 2mins/varoma/speed 2 without MC.
14. Once done, add the sauce and the sausages to a bowl and mix.
15. Serve with vegetables.
Sausages and vegetables
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa