- 1 batch crepes (see Basics, this site)
- 100 g fresh bread
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 40 grams Butter
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots, chunks
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5-6 spring onions, shallots cut into 3 pieces each
- 500 g thigh or breast fillets
- 250 g chicken stock
- 1 tablespoons Veg Stock Paste
- 60 g Butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder (dry mustard)
- 110 g cream
- salt and pepper to taste
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Make 1 batch of basic crepes and cook, see EDC, set aside.
Place bread and cheese into TM bowl and mill together for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
In clean dry TM bowl, place 40g butter, spring onions/shallots, garlic, carrot, red capcicum and chop for 2 seconds on speed 6 or use Tubo Button a couple times. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and cook for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add Chicken and cook for 12 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1. Place all into ThermoServer and set aside.
To make sauce place remaining butter into TM bowl with flour and cook for 1 minute at 100ºC on speed 2. Add 250g chicken stock, veg stock paste, cream, mustard powder and seasoning and cook a further 4 minutes at 90ºC on speed 4. Add to chicken in ThermoServer until use.
Lay crepes out and spoon filling into the centre of each one. Roll up and place into baking tray or dish, seam side down.
Sprinkle with breadcrumb, cheese mixture and bake in hot oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through. Serve with a jacket potato or mash potato.
Add any seasonal vegetables to filling.
Also to complete dish, garnish plates with a couple thinly cut spring onions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken