- 30 g olive oil
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 Zuchini
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum quartered
- 500 g mince beef (or mince your own meat in TM)
- 400 g Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 100 g frozen peas
Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic, zucchini, carrot and capsicum in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5
Add oil and sauté for 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 1
Add meat and cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse and speed soft
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vegetable stock concentrate and cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse and speed soft.
Add peas and cook for 1 minute 100 degrees, reverse and speed soft
Make some rice or mash potato to accompany it. Can also be added to pasta.
Accessories you need
This is a really tasty mince dish that you could serve with rice, mash or even pasta.
You can pretty much use whatever veggies you have in the fridge. Celery, mushroom and corn also works very well in this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken