- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano (or fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 20 grams olive oil
- 500 grams Minced Beef (Mince in TM)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can red kidney beans (400g), drained and washed
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 2 cans corn kernals (125g each), drained
- 200 grams V8 Juice
- 100 grams water
Place onion, garlic and red chilli into TM Bowl and chop for 3 sec on Speed 6.
Add spices and oil, saute with MC off for 3 mins, 100C, Speed 1.
Add minced beef and green capsicum, saute with MC off for 3 mins, 100C, Reverse Speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 15 mins, Varoma, Reverse Speed Soft. For thicker consistancy, leave MC off and place simmering basket on top to stop chilli spitting everywhere.
Shelley's Chilli Con Carne
Accessories you need
Serve any way you like. With rice, quinoa, corn chips, avocado, grated cheese, sour cream, tortilla's. Great as left overs and easy to freeze and reserve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Christmas Hedgehog Slice (Woman's Day Recipe)
- Creamy Bacon and Capsicum Pasta
- Hot Buttered Rum Cinnamon Pecan Scrolls
- Nuts Bolts and Screws Party Mix
- Red Wine Cranberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ginger and Lemonade
- Fish with Curried Vegetables
- Vegetable and Lentil Moroccan Soup
- Chicken and Green Vegetable Quinoa Warm Salad