- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 onion, white, Halved
- 2 clove garlic cloves
- 1 red capsicum, Chopped in chunks
- 1 zucchini, Chopped in chunks
- 2 level teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 2 level tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cans Tinned tomatoes, 400g can
- 1 Beef oxo cube, Crumbled
- 2 level tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- put onion, garlic, capisicum, and zucchini in TMB and chop on speed 5, 5 secs. Scrap down bowl.
- Add 20g Olive oil, sauté for 5mins, heat 100, speed 1
- Add rest of ingredients to TMB, cook for 20mins, speed . Once complete transfer to oven proof dish and add Thermomix mashed potatoes on top of meat mixture, and bake in oven at 180 for 20-30 mins or until potato is golden and crunchy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins