- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 onion, white, Halved
- 2 clove garlic cloves
- 1 red capsicum, Chopped in chunks
- 1 zucchini, Chopped in chunks
- 2 level teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 2 level tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cans Tinned tomatoes, 400g can
- 1 Beef oxo cube, Crumbled
- 2 level tbsp Worcestershire sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- put onion, garlic, capisicum, and zucchini in TMB and chop on speed 5, 5 secs. Scrap down bowl.
- Add 20g Olive oil, sauté for 5mins, heat 100, speed 1
- Add rest of ingredients to TMB, cook for 20mins, speed . Once complete transfer to oven proof dish and add Thermomix mashed potatoes on top of meat mixture, and bake in oven at 180 for 20-30 mins or until potato is golden and crunchy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Zucchini-Almond-Chocolate Slice
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Zucchini and Tomato Chutney
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches