- 1 litre water
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in half horizontally, (approx 200-250g each)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place water, garlic clove and herbs (if using) into mixing bowl.
Place chicken breasts into Varoma dish. Put Varoma in place and steam 25mins/Varoma/speed 2.
Ensure chicken is cooked through and allow to cool.
Place cooled chicken into mixing bowl with salt and pepper and shred for 7 seconds/Reverse/speed 4.
Mix shredded chicken with chopped herbs and TM mayonnaise to be used in sandwiches. It's also great to mix with a mexican tomato sauce for enchiladas.
Freeze extra shredded chicken for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- SEHAM’S FOOSALIYA WITH SLOW COOKED LAMB
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Basilico Spago
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Strawberry Syrup