- 1 litre water
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut in half horizontally, (approx 200-250g each)
- salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water, garlic clove and herbs (if using) into mixing bowl.
Place chicken breasts into Varoma dish. Put Varoma in place and steam 25mins/Varoma/speed 2.
Ensure chicken is cooked through and allow to cool.
Place cooled chicken into mixing bowl with salt and pepper and shred for 7 seconds/Reverse/speed 4.
Mix shredded chicken with chopped herbs and TM mayonnaise to be used in sandwiches. It's also great to mix with a mexican tomato sauce for enchiladas.
Freeze extra shredded chicken for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)