- 4 clove garlic
- 1 handful of fresh herbs
- 800 g chicken breast fillets
- 1 tbsp dried italian herb mix
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 120 g feta or home made halloumi
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic and fresh herbs to bowl. 3 secs spd 8 MC on.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl. Turbo 2 secs 5 times. MC on
Form into sausage shapes approx 75g each, and place on varoma and varoma tray.
Add 1000g water to bowl (rinse bowl, no need to wash properly).
Place varoma into position and cook for 15 mins Varoma spd 1.
Serve with your favourite sauce.
Skinless chicken sausages
this recipe can be used to make meatballs as well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)