- 2 small onions, quartered
- 100 g Bacon slices, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 g oil
- 10 g Butter
- 200 g red wine
- 50 g honey
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, stems removed
- 2 sprigs of lemon thyme
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1000 g lamb leg, remove bone and cut into 100g pieces (800g altogether)
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1cm pieces
- Place onions, bacon, garlic, oil and butter into the bowl and saute for 5min/varoma/speed 1
Chop for 5sec/speed 5, transfer into a seperate bowl.
- Insert the Blade Cover
Add sauteed ingredients and all remaining ingredients into the bowl.
Using Slow Cook mode, slow cook 8hrs/temp95
Accessories you need
You will require the Blade Cover
Serve with mashed potatoe
This recipe was inspired by The Mother Hubbard's Cupboard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Moroccan-style Chicken with Olives and Preserved Lemons (No Tagine req'd)
- Michael's Chicken Bake
- Chicken Tikka Masala