- 500 grams Beef, Diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 150 grams onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vinegar, malt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 250 grams tomato sauce
3h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place a large bowl onto the mixing bowl lid and weigh in diced beef.
- Add flour and sugar and toss to combine and set aside.
- Place onion into mixing bowl.
4 secs/speed 5
Add more or less time depending on how fine you like your onions diced.
Add to the bowl with the beef.
- Add mixed herbs, pepper, vinegar, salt, brown sugar, soy sauce and tomato sauce to the mixing bowl.
10 secs/speed 5
Add to the bowl with the beef and onion and stir to combine.
- Insert blade cover
Add everything back to the mixing bowl
Slow cook/3 hours/95 degrees
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice
Can add in other vegetables and can substitute beef for lamb/venison etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)