- 80g cubes Parmesan cheese, 3cm cubes
- 100g scoops Cornflakes
- 2 level tbsp vegeta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Parmesan cubes into the bowl 10seconds on speed 10
add 100g of cornflakes and 2 tbsp of Vegeta for 5sec on speed 10 (or until reached the consitancy you require)
What I do next is dip in flour then put it in 4 eggs beaten then in the crumb
can shallow fry oven bake or pan fry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Chiang mai noodles
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken and corn fritters
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Fresh tomato soup
- Best ever stuffed capsicum (Croatian cuisine)
- the best bearnaise sauce
- Best Ever Beef Goulash with Buttermilk Dumplings
- Creamy pumpkin soup
- Clone of Hearty Vegetable Chilli