- 1 --- onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 g Prime Beef
- 400 g Canned tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh parsely
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 600 g water
- salt and pepper to taste
40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Chop meat into 1cm cubes and mince on Sp 6 for 10 sec
2.Empty and set aside
3.Add onion and garlic and chp on Sp 5 for 4 sec.
4.Cook on Sp2 for 4 mins at 100°C
5.Add mince, tomatoes, tomato paste, maple syrup and water
6.Cook Sp 1 for 4 mins at Varoma level
7. Serve as desired or add desired pasta on Sp 1 at 100°C on reverse for 10-12 mins.
Adaptedfrom Dr.Libby Weaver's Real Food Chef
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken
- Chicken Thai Green Curry