- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green chilli
- 60 g Butter
- 80 ml tandoori paste
- 80 ml plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 250 ml tomato puree
- 125 ml cream
- 750 g chicken, thigh or breast cut into large chucks
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- Basmati Rice cooked as per normal methods
8Recipe is created for
Chop the Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli for 5 seconds Speed 7
Add 60g butter and sauté for 3 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1
Add 1 tablespoon flaked Almonds, Tandoori paste, Tomato Puree, Cream, Yoghurt and mix 10 seconds Speed 7
Add Chicken and cook for 20 minutes 100 degrees Reverse Speed Soft
Mix the chopped coriander leaves through before serving
Sprinkle remaining almonds on top when serving over Basmasti Rice
A great butter chicken as it has half the fat of the standard version, and i think a little more authentic !!! enjoy !!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Minced Beef Risotto
- Miso Chicken Ramen
- Stuffed capsicums or peppers
- Hungarian Potatoe bake
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf
- Dairy Free Pasta Free Lasagne
- Stuffed Egg Free Chicken Meat Loaf with Red Sauce
- Chicken Tinga - Mexican
- Doner Kebabs