- 60 ML olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 5 cm fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
2h 10minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic cloves cut in half and ginger cut into large pieces into Thermomix bowl. Blitz for 3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Pace butterfly whisk into Thermomix. Add the oil, lemon juice, cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper. Whisk on speed 2/5 secs.
- Make several 3cm deep slits into a lamb roast. Brush the marinade over both sides of the lamb. Cover and place in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove the lamb from the fridge and set aside for 25-30 mins or until it comes to room temperature.
- Roast the lamb, basting with pan juices occasionally, for 1 hour and 30 mins. The lamb should be cooked medium. Cook longer if desired.
- Cover the lamb loosely with foil to keep warm. Set aside for 15 mins to rest before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Basil Pesto
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house