- 1 kilo -chicken thighs, (skin on or off)
- 1 lemon, (zest & juice)
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 70 g olive oil
In TM bowl add lemon peels and grate on Speed 8/ 10 secs.
Add spices, lemon juice and oil - Mix speed 6 / 5 secs
Add chicken thighs and coat chicken on REVERSE"Counter-clockwise operation" , Speed 3 for 20 secs. Once chicken is coated let mairnade for 2 hours +, or atleast 30 mins in fridge.
Preheat Oven 215'C
Place chicken tighs into roasting pan and roast for 30mins.
This is even delicious cold the next day - think left overs!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)