- 400 g pork fillet, diced and par frozen
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 cm ginger, stem
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 cloves garlic
- 30 round gow gee wrappers, you can choose to make pr purchase these
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander
- 80 g tamari sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 drops sesame oil
- Place spring onions, coriander, chilli, garlic and ginger into the TM Bowl and chop for 4 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides
- Add Pork, tamari and oyster sauce to the bowl and mince for 10 - 15 seconds speed 7
- Place a teaspoon of the mixutre in the centre of each gow gee wrapper. Wet the edges with a little water and pleat them together to seal.
- Once all the dumplings are wrapped, slightly oil the varoma and place dumplings in the dish and tray (if needed you can seperatoe layers in the varoma dish with dampened baking paper) set aside. You can also utilise the steamer basket if required!
- Half fill the TM bowl with water and set TM basket (if used) and varoma into place and cook for 20 minutes Varoma speed 2.
- When done set varoma (and TM basket if used) aside and empty TM bowl. Place all ingredients for dipping sace in the TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds speed 5
- Serve dumplings and dipping sauce. I usually serve this with the Chinese style cabbage and coriander salad from the original TM31 EDC
- ** for a larger family (5 adults) I usually double the mixture and can steam the whole amount utilising the TM basket and both levels of the Varoma!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls