- 2 200g Porterhouse Steaks
- 2 tsp BBQ Spice
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Paste
- 1 stalk celery cut into chunks
- 1 --- large carrot cut into chunks
- 1 onion cut into large chunks
- 200 g tiny tomatoes (or large if you have no tiny ones)
- 2 large potatoes peeled & cut into quarters
- 16 snowpeas
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp butter (or to taste)
1h 5minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Into place water, vegetable paste, celery, carrot, onion, tomatoes 5 seconds on speed 4. Add potatoes to steaming basket and insert into .
place 1/2 tsp of BBQ spice onto each side of steak and press into the meat and place into top tray of Varomoa Dish.
Place Varomoa onto the top of and Varomoa for 19 mins on speed 1.
Carefully add snow peas around meat and Varoma for further 1 minute.
Remove potatoes carefully from basket and place into another bowl and mash roughly with fork with a little butter and salt to taste.
Arrange steak on serving plate with soup, mashed potatoes and snow peas.
Serve with relish of your choice. I have served mine with a Banana Relish that I created in my Thermomix. Recipe follows in my collections.
For a steak that is rare reduce cooking in varoma by appoximately 5 minutes.
Steak cooked this way is appealing looking and so tasty and juicy and tender!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- NO Tin Beetroot
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables