- 4 chicken breasts
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 85 grams Semi-Sundried Tomatoes
- 60 grams Butter
- 55 grams bacon
- 1 sprig Rosemary, leaves stripped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Yoghurt, Plain, Optional
- 1 teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate
- 3 tablespoons pinenuts
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- 8 Asparagus Spears, or Brocollini
- 2 tablespoons Dried Shallots (Asian Section)
- 1 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 200 grams Milk
- 50 grams white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon TM Chicken stock concentrate or powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 parsnip
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 pieces of Baking Paper or Plastic Wrap, approximately 40cm in length.
1. To prepare the stuffing, put all ingredients into TM bowl, listed under 'Chicken', apart from the chicken breasts and prosciutto slices. Chop 6 sec/Spd 6.
2. Make a slice in each breast, trying not to cut through. This will 'Butterfly' the chicken breast. Place onto a chopping mat and thin out with a meat mallet.
3. Lay 2 pieces of baking paper or plastic wrap overlapping next to each other. Repeat a further 3 times giving you 4 large pieces. Place 2 slices of prosciutto on each set of baking paper or plastic wrap, overlapping each slice.
4. Lay Butterflied chicken breast on prosciutto slices.
5. Place 1/4 of the stuffing mixture on each breast, and spread over the entire breast.
6. Using the baking paper or plastic wrap to assist you, roll the breast, ensuring you do not wrap the wrap inside the chicken. Wrap as tight as possible.
7. Twist each ends to secure into a tight sausage shape, and tie a knot as close to the end of the breast as possible (Plastic wrap) or fold paper underneath and secure with an elastic band at each end, ensuring as much air as possible has been squeezed out.
8. Place wrapped chicken breast in top tray of varoma.
1. Place 700g Water into the TM bowl. Place Varoma on top of TM bowl. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
2. Meanwhile, using a vegetable peeler, slice the carrot and zucchini thinly using a vegetable peeler lengthwise.
3. Add Zucchini and carrot to bottom tray of Varoma. Cook 10 mins/Varoma/Speed 4. Add vegetables such as brocollini or asparagus to either top or bottom tray of Varoma. Cook 5 mins/Varoma/Spd 4. Set aside vegetables and chicken.
4. Discard water out of TM Bowl. Make Sauce.
1. Put Garlic & Dried shallots into TM bowl. Chop 5 Sec/Spd 6. Place all remaining sauce ingredients in TM bowl.
2. Cook 7 Mins/80C/Spd4.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
For an added crunch serve with Parsnip ‘Chips.
1. Slice Parsnip into thin slices using a vegetable peeler.
2. Put into a bowl, toss in a little oil of your choice and sprinkle some salt over, mix.
3. Place parsnip onto a baking tray and cook in a 150-170C oven for around 25 minutes, turinf once or twice,
Making the Sauce
Baked Parsnip Chips
I prepare the 4 chicken breasts. For a family of 2 adults and one child, I cook 2, and we have a left over meal for lunch the next day.
Try some other vegetables- Corn, Beans, Brussel Sprouts, Potatoes. Just alter the cooking times accordingly.
I freeze the other 2 breasts for another day!
The filling for the chicken can be varied, using what ever you have in your fridge cupboard. Get your thinking caps on:
Wrap it in bacon, not Prosciutto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie