- 4 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
- 1 level tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 1 level tablespoon Dried Chives
- pinch salt
- 750 grams pork meat, sliced into thick strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced thickly
- half a head broccoli, broken into florets (and stalk chopped)
- Half a head cauliflower, broken into florets (and stalk chopped)
- 3 carrots, sliced into sticks about 4cm long
- 1 leek (white only), thinly sliced
- 500 grams Orecchiette Pasta, (or any small pasta shells, or rice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (or coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli oil, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon pine nuts, (optional, for decoration)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop garlic cloves and lemon zest together for 8 seconds speed 10
add herbs and chop for 4 seconds speed 7
add sliced pork and mix together with herbs and garlic on 30 seconds speed 2. While pork and herbs are being mixed together sprinkle in a few pinches of salt (optional)
Remove marinaded meat from TM bowl and place in varola dish & tray, ensuring there are spaces between the pieces of meat to allow steam to flow through.
Add 1,200 grams of water to TM bowl, place varoma into positionon top of TM bowl lid and steam marinaded meat for 8mins, Varoma temperature, speed 3.
Chop all vegetables as discribed while meat is steaming.
add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of oil to the water in the TM bowl and pour in 500 grams of Pasta (or insert simmering basket with 400g rice). Replace Varoma with meat on top and steam for 7 mins on Varoma temp speed 2 in direction.
Next, tip all the meat in the Varoma tray into the deep Varoma dish and toss through all Vegetables. The Varoma dish will be really full, the meat should be almost cooked through.
Set to cook for 7mins, Varoma temp, speed 2 (still on as pasta is still in the TM bowl).
add the 3 oils to a wok or electric frying pan and heat until HOT. Add all ingredients form the Varmoa dish (meat & veg) to the wok and stir fry for a minute while drizzling the Soy Sauce over.
Drain and rince pasta and add to wok or electric frying pay and stir through until pasta is 'glossy' from oil and meat juices.
serve hot sprinkled with Pine Nuts (optional) and a drizzle of Soy sauce.
Stir-Fry (this step is optional)
Accessories you need
you can leave out the Pork and have this as a vegetarian dish. During the first 'cooking step' just ensure water boils, then add Pasta/Rice, and continue as per recipe from then.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Best Thai Prawn Curry
- Naturally sweetened Condensed Milk
- Berry nice Zucchini cake
- Cambodian Chicken & Cashew nuts
- Bounty Custard
- Layered bacon & lettuce salad
- 10 minute Tuna Pasta
- Chicken & Lentil Dhal with Instant Naan Bread
- Sugarless Fig & Ginger Chocolate Custard
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate Drink
- Cherry Ripe Custard
- Chicken & Mushroom Profiteroles