- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Red Chillis, optional
- 1 3cm piece ginger thinly sliced
- 160 g shao sing wine
- 70 g soy suace, salt reduced
- 70 g honey
- 60 g brown sugar
- 60 g hoisin sauce
- 800 - 1000 g Chicken thigh fillets
- 15 gram olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place garlic and chillis (if using) into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and saute for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Add ginger, shao shing wine, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar and hoisin sauce and cook for 1 minute at Varoma temperature on + speed 1.
Add chicken to varoma tray and steam for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2 until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Pour marinade over chicken and garnish with pickled ginger and serve with steamed Jasmine rice.
Sticky asian chicken
For a thicker sauce remove chicken once cooked and place in thermoserver leaving sauce in TM bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100C or until sauce has reduced to desired consistency
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Lamb Pide