- 300 grams rice, basmati or jasmine
- 900 grams water
- 1 package Chinese Pork Sausage (Lup Chong), 175g
- 10 grams shitake mushroom, dried
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 onion brown, quartered
- 2 garlic peeled
- 1 ginger knob
- 1 carrot, sliced or diced
- 1/2 Red Capscium, sliced or diced
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 20 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 2 Red Chillies
- 150 grams sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 15 grams oyster sauce or gluten free oyster sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 20 grams water
- coriander leaves
- 3 Spring onions sliced
- Basil leaves
- fried shallots, to garnish
Place rice into TM basket and rinse until water runs clear.
Place shitake mushrooms in bowl and cover with boiling water. Allow to soften, drain and set aside.
The Chinese pork sausage comes in one long length. Separate them into individual sausages and line them up in the Varoma basket.
Line Varoma tray with wet and well wrung baking paper.
Place water into mixing bowl and insert basket with rice. Put the Varoma basket, with pork sausage, in place and the Varoma tray.
Pour egg mixture intp the prepared Varoma tray into baking paper. Cook 13-16 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
Set the Varoma aside. Using the spatula, remove TM basket and transfer rice to your ThermoServer. Fluff with a fork prior to serving.
Wash and dry the Thermomix bowl.
Place onion, ginger, garlic and chilli (optional) into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec /speed 7. Scrape down the sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
Add carrot, red capsicum, mushrooms, and shitake mushrooms. Cook 5 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
Cut the pork sausage into small rounds.
Add sugar snap peas (or snow peas), the pork sausage, soy sauce, oyster sauce, vegetable stock concentrate and water. Cook for a further 2 mins / 100C / / speed 1.
To serve; pour stir fry onto large platter, garnish with ribboned omelette, spring onions, basil/coriander leaves and fried shallots. Serve with rice.
If you didn't add chilli to the stir fry, then perhaps serve it on the side as an option for your guests.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake
- Spreadable GHEE
- Rima's Maamoul