- 1.3 l water
- 200 g rice
- 8 leaves savoy cabbage, large
- 1 onion
- 500 g button mushrooms, halved
- 30 g Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp TM vegetable stock, (EDC pg 17/18)
- 100 g soft cheese, of your choice
- 20 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cream
- Few porcini mushroom, dried
Recipe is created for
Soak dried porcini mushrooms in some water whilst you prepare the rest of the dish
Place 700g water into TM bowl and insert basket with rice
Place cabbage leaves into Varoma dish and set Varoma into position.
Cook for 10 minutes at Varoma temperature on Speed 1
Set Varoma aside and run cabbage under cold water.
Remove simmering basket and set aside.
Empty water from TM bowl.
Place onions into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds / Speed 5.
Add fresh mushrooms and chop 3 seconds / Speed 4.
Add butter and cook for 3 minutes / 100C / Speed 1.
Add reserved rice, season with salt and pepper and mix for 10 seconds / / Speed 4.
Divide mixture among the cabbage leaves.
Roll up like a parcel and place stuffed cabbage (with overlapping ends downwards) into Varoma dish and tray.
Pour remaining water into TM bowl, place Varoma into position and steam for 40 minutes / Varoma temperature / Speed 1.
Set Varoma aside and leave cooking liquid in the TM bowl.
If necessary, add water to existing cooking liquid up to the 1/2 litre mark.
Drain dried mushrooms and place into TM bowl with remaining ingredients and cook for 8 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
Blend for 10 seconds / Speed 7.
Serve with stuffed cabbage.
Porcini Mushroom Sauce
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER